Sunday, May 22, 2011

Justin Bieber Launches Fragrance for Girls; Will Join ‘On Air’ To Discuss Monday


Justin Bieber is now launching his first ever women’s perfume.

The fruity and floral “Someday” will reportedly appeal to his 14-18 year old core fan base says Women’s Wear Daily, who he spoke to about the new endeavor.

Let’s be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy,” said Justin. “I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world.”

Justin will join “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” Monday to talk in-depth about his inspiration behind creating the fragrance and what he’s been up to over the past three months while on tour around the world.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark