Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chynna Phillips Eliminated (DWTS) - Full Video




Chynna Phillips forgot her routine on Monday's "Dancing With the Stars," and on Tuesday she was dismissed from the show.

"I'm disappointed," she said after learning she'd be leaving. "I'm sad, but I have to take responsibility. I messed up."

Phillips lost her place in the middle of her tango with professional partner Tony Dovolani and wasn't able to recover.

"I blanked," she said. "I knew that routine. I just blanked."

Judges gave the pair 21 points out of 30. Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which contestant is eliminated each week.

"I'm very grateful to have been on the show and had the opportunity," Phillips said Tuesday. "Thank you everyone who voted for me."

Her husband, Billy Baldwin, who has cheered her on from the ballroom each week, said that his wife "stumbled out of the gate (on Monday) and had her first bad week in four weeks."

Phillips was among Monday's lowest scorers. Carson Kressley, who was in last place with 20 points, and Chaz Bono, who tied with Phillips, were saved by viewer votes to dance another week.




Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark