Friday, October 28, 2011

Lady Gaga greets India with namaste - Full Video



Lady Gaga chose to leave her bizarre dressing style back home for her first formal appearance here Friday. She wore a one-shoulder gown by an Indian designer, added the desi twist with a tricolour hairdo, and greeted the audience with a confident "Namaste".

"Namaste everyone! I am so glad to be here. I could never even imagine that I would get to come to India and perform and meet my new, amazing fans that are here in India. So I would like to say thank you to all of you. My deepest gratitude," Gaga told reporters.

The 25-year-old global pop icon, who is here to perform at the F1 after-party in Greater Noida Sunday, made a stylish entrance wearing a pair of black shades. She wore a sparkling neckpiece with simple earrings to match, but what attracted was her bouffant, which had streaks of saffron and green - colours of the Indian flag.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark